‘Tell Me a Story’ is a European Lifelong Learning Project that developed a series of interesting urban stories related to different cities and regions in Europe to be used in tour guiding. It created innovative methods and tools for multilingual learning targeted at tourist guides, using the vehicle of storytelling.Survival kit Story book
THE WANDERING GHOST OF SALEM
It is a fact widely acknowledged that in many castles there is a ghost wandering from room to room. Hence, it is no surprise to claim that Salem is not an exception. Referring to the rhymed tale enclosed in the Baddish book of sayings from 1846 it is believed that there is a ghost dwelling in the basement of the monastery. Dating from the 17th century two differently worded stories about a drunken monk exist, which ultimately collide to the same common end, i.e. the monk led by his avarice drew in a wine barrel and since then haunts the basement....Read full story
- Blog me a story
- Vecchio e nuovo come Buda e Pest: una sorpresa sul Danubio fatta di storie suggestive.
- 26 September 2014 - celebrating the European day of languages
- Conference on Languages: Foreign languages and tourism
- Sous le soleil de Rotterdam...
- Ce este proiectul Tell Me a Story?
- Clausura del Proyecto TellMeaStory en Viena
- Tell me a story partners op de NHTV in Breda
- ПЪТЕШЕСТВИЯ ЧРЕЗ ИСТОРИИ
- TMAS: Az előzetes felmérés eredményei
The last event
“Tell me a Story” at the European day of languages27.09.2014
The “Tell Me a Story” project was widely promoted during the event celebrating the European Day of Languages on September 27th, 2014 in Sofia, Bulgaria.Read full event