‘Tell Me a Story’ is a European Lifelong Learning Project that developed a series of interesting urban stories related to different cities and regions in Europe to be used in tour guiding. It created innovative methods and tools for multilingual learning targeted at tourist guides, using the vehicle of storytelling.Survival kit Story book
The Black Death
A location with history outside of Pulkau is a spring water dedicated to the Virgin Mary. Do you know the role of the 5-years old boy connected with the history of this place? The diseased boy took a bath in the holy water and recovered quickly. In the 17th century the Black Death appeared in Europe and touched also the region of Pulkau. The parish´s chronicle of Pulkau registered already 600 dead people. In order to avoid a retransmission of the disease, they blocked Pulkau’s former market for any length of time. The attendance...Read full story
- Blog me a story
- Vecchio e nuovo come Buda e Pest: una sorpresa sul Danubio fatta di storie suggestive.
- 26 September 2014 - celebrating the European day of languages
- Conference on Languages: Foreign languages and tourism
- Sous le soleil de Rotterdam...
- Ce este proiectul Tell Me a Story?
- Clausura del Proyecto TellMeaStory en Viena
- Tell me a story partners op de NHTV in Breda
- ПЪТЕШЕСТВИЯ ЧРЕЗ ИСТОРИИ
- TMAS: Az előzetes felmérés eredményei
The last event
“Tell me a Story” at the European day of languages27.09.2014
The “Tell Me a Story” project was widely promoted during the event celebrating the European Day of Languages on September 27th, 2014 in Sofia, Bulgaria.Read full event